We do not provide services or sell products to minors. Under the Terms of Service, which you agree to by accessing the Site, you warrant that you are an individual of at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you are below the age of eighteen (18), you may not use the Site. Do not provide us or other website visitors with any Personal Information if you are not an individual of at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Login Information
Your access to parts of the Site may now, or in the future, be protected by Login credentials, such as a user name and password. Do not disclose your Login credentials to any party. If you enter a section of the Site that requires a password, you should log out when you leave. As a safety precaution, you should also close out of your web browser completely and re-open it before viewing other parts of the Internet.
- Types of Information Collected
- Traffic Data Collected. We may automatically track and collect certain information from you when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; (iv) type of web browser; (v) time of visit; (vi) the website you came from prior to visiting the Site; (vii) the website you go to when leaving the Site; and (viii) the operating system of your computer (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify your but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We may also use “cookies” (information that our Site’s server transfers to your computer) to: track your session on our website; customize content specific to your interests; ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly and; to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site. Some browsers may allow you to be notified prior to accepting a cookie and/or to deny a cookie.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain premium services and to purchase products and/or services that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your names, mailing addresses, billing addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and the like); (ii) Financial Data, including but not limited to credit cards, debit cards, checks, money orders, third party payment services (online or not online), which may include account numbers and other account identifying information; and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. You may always choose to not provide us with Personal Information. However, if you do withhold information, we may deny you access to some or all of the Site’s services and features.
- Other Information Collected. We may also collect any data or information that you provide to us by posting it at the Site or by email.
- Uses of Information Collected
We may use Contact Data to: send you information about our company or our products or services; send you promotional material from some of our partners; contact you about changes to our Site, new services, special offers, or to resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues and/or enforce the Terms of Service; and to otherwise contact you when necessary. We may use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
- Sharing of Personal Information
We may provide your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials for purposes of fraud investigations, alleged intellectual property infringement, or any other suspected illegal activity or matters that may expose us to legal liability. We may disclose aggregate Traffic Data and Demographic Data, without disclosing Contact Data or Financial Data, to advertisers or other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. We may use third party suppliers to provide services on the Site and, in such cases, may provide your Personal Information to such third party suppliers.
You may choose to provide Personal Information to other parties or users through the Site. We are not responsible for how any other party or user uses or shares your Personal Information if you provide it to them.
- Your Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you may be able to access and use some of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
- Auto responders
We may use auto responders to communicate with you by email. To protect your privacy, we use a verified opt-in system for such communications and you can always opt-out of such communications using the links contained in each auto responder message. If you have difficulties opting out, you may contact us by clicking on the “CONTACT” tab on the Site.
- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
- User Ability to Access, Update and Correct Personal Information
In order to ensure that all of your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, at any time you may visit your personal profile available through the Site to: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from some of our partners; or (c) choose whether or not you wish us to share some of your Personal Information with third parties.
- Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number, user name or password and update our records accordingly.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Your Use of Information and Unsolicited Junk Mail
If you obtain personally identifiable information about any other user of our Site, you agree to not disclose this information to any other party without our consent and the consent of the user. You agree to not use, and to not allow any other party to use, our Site’s posting or other communications systems or information to send unsolicited email or any other communication to any other user of the Site.
Information you obtain from our website about us or other site users cannot be used by you or others to send unsolicited commercial e-mail or to send unsolicited commercial communications via our website’s posting or other communication systems.
- External Links Policy
Our website contains hypertext links to websites and other information created and maintained by other individuals and organizations. These links are only provided for your convenience. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information or privacy policies posted on these linked websites. You should know that these websites may track visitor viewing habits.
In addition, hyperlinks to particular items do not reflect their importance, and are not an endorsement of the individuals or organizations sponsoring the websites, the views expressed on the websites, or the products or services offered on the websites.
We permit links to our website if they do not imply an endorsement by, or affiliation with, our website.
We review our website periodically for broken or out-of-date links. Any and all links may be posted, altered, or removed at any time. To report problems with links on our website, or for more information about this policy, please send an e-mail through the CONTACT tab on this Website.